Metal Finishing Services & Solutions
EMI specializes in stainless steel metal finishing services and metal finishing solutions. Electropolishing at EMI can provide a chrome-like appearance through micropolishing. This type of finish is not done by buffing and is superior to any final process that can be done to stainless steel.
- Congruent Electro-polishing
- Pickling Lines
- Offline processing for large parts or installed units
- Ability to accommodate large-size parts
- State-of-the-art push/pull ventilation system
- Waste treatment system that meets all federal, state and local environmental regulations.
- Shipping area with both flat and depressed docks
Check out our video on the Metal Finishing Services & Solutions we offer to help meet your industry needs! For more information, contact us today!
Our commitment to providing unparalleled customer service includes:
- 3-5 day standard lead time; expedited service available
- Free samples (Does not include shipping)
- Tightly controlled computer processes
- Lab monitored processes
- Adherence to such strict quality standards ensures consistent finishes, from prototype to production quantities, and helps us to certify our processes to our customer’s exacting standards
To further meet and exceed our customer’s needs and expectations, we operate on a 24-hour, five day a week basis so that our customers and us have added flexibility in manufacturing, lead times, and delivery schedules.
Electro-Max Inc. specializes in the following services:
- Weld Descale
- Aqueous Alkaline Degreasing
- Abrasive Media Blasting
- Oxygen Cleaning Services
We have developed proprietary procedures that enable us to process the following metal:
- 200 Series Austenitic – Alloys: 201, 202, 203, 204 & 205
- 300 Series Austenitic – Alloys: 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 308, 309, 310, 314, 316, 317, 321, 330, 347, 384
- 400 Series Ferritic – Alloys: 405, 409, 429, 430, 434, 436, 442, 446
- 400 Series Martensitic – Alloys: 403, 410, 414, 416, 420, 422, 431, 440
- Precipitation Hardening – Alloys: 13-8, 15-5, 15-7, 17-4, 17-7
- Duplex – Alloys: 329, 2205, 2304, 2507, 3RE60
Stainless Steel – 202, 302, 304, 316, 317, 347, 410, 420, 430, 440, 600 & 700 Series, Precipitant Hardened.
To provide the highest quality metal finishing using the latest technology. Our professional management team, state-of-the-art facility, and commitment to individualized service set us apart from others in the stainless steel finishing industry.